- No products in the cart.
- Contact Form – an electronic document placed on the Site, dedicated to contact with the Provider.
- Register Form – an electronic document placed on the Site, dedicated for registering User’s account in the Site.
- Site – Web-template.org website, accessible under the URL: http://web-template.org
Terms and conditions
Note that we reserve the right to change the prices or the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
Limitation of liability
Under no circumstances shall Web-template.org be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data or profit, arising aut of the use, or the inability to use, the materials on this site, even if Web-template.org or an authorised representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of materials from this site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs thereof.
License types & theme usage
All our themes inherit the GNU general public license from WordPress. All .PSD & CSS files are packaged separately and are not licensed under the GPL 2.0. Instead, these files inherit Web-template.org Personal Use License. These files are given to all Clients on a personal use basis. You may not offer them, modified or unmodified, for redistribution or resale of any kind.
You can use our Themes do develop sites for your clients.
Developer Membership is a subscription, that gives you access to all our themes including PSD files it will be automatically renewed every year on the date you signed up. If you cancel your subscription, you will not be able to download the themes anymore. Note that re-signing for our club membership implies that you’ll need to pay the membership again.
If you wish to stop your subscription, a cancelation button is available in your account under the Dashboard tab. The no refund policy applies for the club membership as well.
Assets used in the demo content
You are not allowed to use any images that come with our themes. These assets act only as placeholders to give you an idea on how your website might look. You must change those images with your own.
All payments are handled through PayPal and Credit Card.
We provide Premium Support Services for our themes through our dedicated forums, faq and online documentation in the Support area. We do not provide support by email. In order to receive support you’ll need to have an account on our website and provide the transaction ID of your purchase, enabling us to verify if you are eligible to receive Premium support.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – 7 days. If for any reason you are not satisfied with Web-template.org we’ll issue a prompt and full refund. Just show us you actually can not achieve what you wanted because our Themes doesn’t work as advertised, so we have the chance to make it better.
We will consider a refund within 7 days of your purchase date only if a defect is found and our technical support team failed to provide a solution for it. Please read Refund Policy for more detail information.
Conditions for a Declined Refund
We will not refund your purchase in the following situations:
- If you never contacted our support team to rectify any issues found in our Web-template.org
- If there is a conflict with a 3rd party plugin. Our premium WordPress themes are built according to the WordPress standards and all the issues related to 3rd party tools should be addressed to them.
- If you purchased the ‘wrong’ theme by accident.
- Just because you changed your mind after the purchase
- We are not responsible for your coding skills and WP knowledge. Still we are helping you with extended documentation
- For subscribers: you have full access to your Dashboard for 365 days a year where you can terminate your subscription plan at any time by yourself. Hence any annual rebills are with your agreement therefore.
Important: be informed that you will lose automatically all the access to existing themes, and all the downloaded themes will be blocked, if for any reason you claim and get the refund.
Our themes are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. We do not guarantee that themes will work in all browsers, nor do we guarantee that our themes will be functional with all versions of WordPress. Web-template.org does not guarantee compatibility with any additional third party plug-in, scripts, or applications.
Any information submitted by you (the buyer) for completing the transaction, delivering the product, informing about new product releases, and addressing any customer service issues are strictly confidential. We don’t share this information with anyone.