- No products in the cart.
Frequently asked questions
1. What are the advantages of purchasing a website template?
2. What do I receive when I order a template?
After you complete the payment via our secure form, then you will receive a confirmation email with link(s) to download .zip(s). The .zip file(s) contains the following: PSD file(s), HTML file(s), fonts and advanced clip art library.
3. In what formats are your templates available?
Website templates are available in HTML, WordPress, E-Commerce, CMS, Photoshop formats. Fonts are included with Photoshop file. In most all templates the HTML is compatible with Adobe Dreamweaver and Microsoft Expression Web, WebMatrix or Visual Studio.
4. What am I allowed and not allowed to do with the templates?
- Build a website using the template in any way you like.
You may not:
- Resell or redistribute templates (like we do).
- Claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of content providing companies and individuals.
- Make more than one project using the same template (you have to purchase the same template once more in order to make another project with the same design)
5. What is the difference between unique and non-unique purchase?
+ NON-UNIQUE PURCHASE:
Non-exclusive purchase means that other people can buy the template you have chosen some time later.
+ UNIQUE PURCHASE:
Exclusive purchase guarantees that you are the last person to buy this template. After an exclusive purchase occurs the template is being permanently removed from the sales directory and will never be available to other customers again. Only you and people who bought the template before you will own it.
6. Is it reasonable to make unique purchase of template that was already purchased before ?
Yes. Because there is very small chance that you will find the same design on the net. There are more than 100,000,000,000 web pages online now according to statistics on www.google.com.
7. Is the license a one-time fee payment?
Yes, the payment for your template is a one-time fee without any additional charges. After purchasing you may use the template as many times as you need for one website.
8. Is it possible for me to pay one price and have access to all downloads for a certain amount of time?
Sorry, we do not provide membership based services.
9. Is there any return policy?
Since our company is offering non-tangible irrevocable goods we always consider the issue of refunds after the product is shipped, which you are responsible for understanding upon purchasing any article at our site. Please make sure that you’ve carefully read ‘sources available’ section. We only make exceptions with this rule when the product appears to be not-as-described on a case by case basis in agreement of the parties concerned. The deadline for any refund claim is one week after the delivery date. Please read refund policy for detail information
10. I ordered a template but haven’t received the download information.
11. Is it possible to reactivate my download link if it was deactivated after 3 days?
Yes. Please contact our billing department and they will reactivate your link.
12. I would like to purchase a template, but it is not available on the site anymore.
The template has been sold out for exclusive price. Look for similar templates in our collection!